The Amazing Benefits of Nano Leaf going from plain to let there be light
If you saw my room, you wouldn’t be shocked, like most rooms its painted white, besides I spend most of my time sleeping there and watching occasional TV. When the guys from NanoLeaf reached out to test out some of their products I didn’t hesitate I saw an opportunity for change, going from bland to something that looks like a Twitch streamers room.
I received a variety of Triangles, Elements and Light strips I wanted to do a very stile yet simple look, so I started decorating and the results left me speechless.
NanoLeaf offers variety of choice, making it easier to maintain a more inviting home to live in. Smart home lighting not only saves you money by reducing your electricity usage, but they also reduce maintenance costs, glare from outside light sources and help you keep track of your valuables. Smart home lighting is now being widely accepted by the public. People are slowly realizing the advantages of owning an automated home that can perform simple tasks, like switching on your gaming or TV room. With NanoLeaf, it is possible for homeowners to have a more controlled environment in their homes. With a variety of colors, light strips, triangles and ability to build light shapes.
Light automation
Nano Leaf allows you to automate your lights; by downloading the application from the Play Store if you own an android device and App Store for iOS. You can control your lights from anywhere in the world using your smartphone. The application allows you to easily connect to the lights and provides a variety of patterns and animations. The product range is compatible with Apple Home Kit, Google Home and the Amazon Echo dot so it is as easy as calling the assistant to make certain changes to the setup. This means that you can program lights to turn on or off at certain times of the day or when someone enters or leaves a certain area of your home. For example, you can set your lights to turn on at sunset and off at a certain time in the evening.




Comments
Post a Comment